Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weaning III

It's day 3...
 
Things were alittle better last night, though she still woke up feeling aggitated, it was less aggressive than the 1st night.  She still kicked her legs in frustration when she woke up in the middle of the night...
 
Today, it seems like she's finally getting the idea but she still appeared frustrated and though I know it might be due to her being weaned-off bf, I tried not to give in too much to her tantrums.
 
She also tends to wake up earlier these days but it was nice that she asked to sit on my lap this afternoon, after her lunch(just before cheh cheh comes back from school), and fell asleep... Awwww, this is what I've been wanting her to do since she's a few months old, :).  I don't know how long this will last and I certainly hope it'd be here to stay.   However, I told myself to totally enjoy this precious moment whilst I could(but I still put her down onto her bed shortly to avoid it becoming another habit to be weaned off...)
 
I've just managed to tuck her to bed and I'm not sure how things will turn out tonight, I hope she'd soon get over this and sleep through the night without any fuss again, like she did when she's around 2 months old...

No comments: