Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weaning II

It's day 2 and we both woke up zombie-d...
 
Not long after she'd fallen asleep last night, in fact, just 45mins later, she woke up crying... Then it's every other hour and it's driving me nuts.  However, I had to keep my cool for her.
 
At one point, hubby told me to just let her latch and start again today but hello? I've only just re-started it yesterday, I'm not going to give up now that we are going to put a stop to it!  It's not going to give her the correct signal if I give in to her this time round, isn't it?
 
In any case, she woke up at 8am+ today and refused to go back to sleep.  She insisted that I wake up and go out of the room with her, refusing to let papa carry her, haiz...
 
Yawning the morning away, she 'tahan-ed' all the way til about 3pm when she finally fell asleep, sitting on my lap, from watching the going-ons out of our bedroom balcony and I prayed that she would have a good nap before I went to catch a short one myself.(15-20mins into my nap, Renee came in and asked if she could take a break from her practice, haiz...)
 
2 hours+ later, she woke up feeling more energised with better mood and was finally eating her dinner but now I dread to think about bedtime tonight...  Wish me luck!

No comments: